Should car drivers get all the fun when it comes to the latest apps? Motorcyclists want and deserve to get in on the new apps making noise and improving the Harley riding experience.
These 5 apps allow you to know more about what lies ahead and improve your chances of winning a new H-D® motorcycle.
- The Harley-Davidson® Visa- Apply for and manage all details of an H-D Visa® card. In addition to accessing account information and paying bills, accrue and redeem H-D™ Genuine Rewards points and get a chance to win a new H-D® motorcycle with every transaction. The app requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- The Official H-D Ride Planner- Download the free app in iTunes for iOS 6.0 or later and build a ride. Get turn-by-turn directions, find a local H-D® dealer, gas stations and more. Enjoy updates on upcoming motorcycle events and stay connected. The app allows riders to download previous rides to provide fellow bikers the ability to find the best routes and stops for their next trip. This app may require additional tweaking according to recent reviews.
- Motorscan- Get the free Motorscan app by Smart Vehicle Diagnostics LLC for Android and iOS from Google Play or the App Store. This free app is designed to work with the Motorscan smartphone diagnostic tool from Diagnostica to conveniently transform a smartphone into a diagnostic tool, allowing the majority of bike owners with standard Harley bikes manufactured after 2001 to check and read diagnostic codes easily, conveniently save and send reports and view real-time parameters. Details are available in five languages with unlimited free updates.
- Will it Rain?- Although this app is not exclusive to Harley riders, this free app can help motorcyclists know when to head out or wait out inclement weather. Simple alerts let riders know when rain is expected and the app is simple to use. This app requires iOS 8.0 or later and is available in 10 languages.
- Diablo Super Biker- This handy app available from Google Play and the App Store lets any biker, including Harley owners, track performance details. The free app can track riding, recreate routes, compare laps, give riders their best lean angle and more using its Track or Road modes. Improve performance and find the quickest route to favorite locations. Android users need 4.1 or up to take advantage of the app.
What Apps Do You Use?
There are many apps out there to help Harley owners improve their riding experience. Share your favorite apps and how you make the most out of smartphone technologies below or tweet @DiagnosticaNews. Fellow riders want to know.
Subscribe to this website's RSS feed using https://motorscantools.com/blogs/news.atom.
Share this post
- Tags: Apps, Diagnostics, digital tech, Harley Riding Experience, Harley-Davidson, Motorcycles, Motorscan, Motorscan smartphone diagnostic tool